Thursday, February 2, 2017

My GearVR // MUSCHI


Hello guys! Today I'm here to present you to our new product: My GearVR.
My GearVR is 100% functional. 



With it you can:

1. Change My GearVR color:
Base: You can change the base color through the HUD. Available Colors: White, Black, Red and Blue.
Cover: To change the color of the cover you have to buy one SDK Cover Applier.
Smartphone: To change Galax SL7' color you have to buy it and use the proper HUD. Available Colors: Black, Silver, Gold and Rose Gold.

SL7 Silver Model

2. Resize My GearVR:
You can Increase or Decrease the size of My GearVR in order to adapt to your avatar's shape. If you change your mind you can restore to default size.

3. Put and remove parts of My GearVR:
You can put/remove the cover (Front).
You can put/remove the Smartphone (Galax SL7).
You can put/remove the Belt (Useful when your avatar's shape didn't adapt to object).
Removing Cover

Removing Smartphone

Removing Belt 

4. Use the fantastic 360º camera (MyGear360 Camera):
Through the HUD you can enable 360º camera vision and see through it using the arrow keys.
MyGear360 Camera

5. Change Pose:
On this screen you can select 6 different poses for your avatar.

Included items in package:
*HUD MyGearVR // MUSCHI
*My GearVR (for SL7) // MUSCHI
*MyGear360 Camera // MUSCHI



Good Fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment